Saturday, February 27, 2016

Introduction to the minidoll legs

When I discuss the mini-dolls, my focus is often on what their face prints are or what they have on the torsos, and I may even forget to mention the legs.

But actually, it is quite fascinating to see how many different kinds of leg molds mini-dolls have!

As you may have noticed, every official mini-doll character is basically stuck with one type of torso.

It may look like there is a wide variety of upper body options for young female mini-dolls, but they are all made from the one and only girl torso mold.

What makes these torsos look different is just the colors and the prints, and not the variety in torso molds.



By contrast, the leg parts do not rely on the colors and print details alone.

It's amazing how many different shapes there are!



In some of my future posts, I will talk about some of these individual leg mold.

No comments:

Post a Comment