Tuesday, March 15, 2016

My review on Friends Bricks: 41172 The Water Dragon Adventure

I completed my second Elves review yesterday: 41172 The Water Dragon Adventure.



I know these dragons may not please every fan. I myself thought they were rather robot-like in the body. To be honest, I wasn't too sure initially if the direction the Elves design team was taking was something I would enjoy.



But I must say I started to feel differently as I built and played with this dragon. It really grew on me, and I feel quite attached to it like a new favorite stuffed animal!

Now I can't wait to try all the other big dragons.

Of course, mini-dolls will always be my favorite part of the hobby, but it helps when I can appreciate all the things that come with them.

By the way, I will feature each Elves character on this blog when I start talking about the mini-dolls produced in 2015.

For now, please enjoy the lovely details of new Naida!


No comments:

Post a Comment