Wednesday, January 6, 2016

What is minidollology?

Hi, I'm Maya, a self-proclaimed minidollologist.

You may be wondering, "What is minidollology, anyway?"

Well, of course, it is the "study" of LEGO mini-dolls!!



Before I became a minidollologist, I was just a LEGO fan. In fact, I had been a LEGO fan since the time when all the LEGO mini-figures wore that classic smile on their faces.

When I first saw the mini-dolls in the Friends sets in 2012, I became fascinated with them immediately.

So I started collecting and enjoying anything and everything that came with a mini-doll.

Soon the world of mini-dolls expanded to include some new characters from the LEGO Disney Princess and LEGO Elves themes. So I had to welcome them, too.

My collection can allow only one copy of each set; I do not own any duplicate sets. And yet, my mini-doll population has grown large quickly. So large that I started to feel the need of proper classifications or some kind of organization to my collection.

And that's how I started this blog.

2 comments:

  1. Maya is the smartest minidollologist I know! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, LMM! :D And I appreciate you stopping by!

    Of course, I'm currently the only one with that title, so it's not that hard to be the smartest. ;)

    ReplyDelete